[fedora-java] Help needed with maven-ant-tasks

Stanislav Ochotnicky sochotnicky at redhat.com
Mon Aug 23 15:51:32 UTC 2010

Excerpts from Orion Poplawski's message of Mon Aug 23 17:14:58 +0200 2010:
> I'm trying to package maven-ant-tasks, but have quickly gotten over my head.
> It appears that it is running maven directly (although I don't know if my
> execing mvn or calling maven classes) and this is then running into dependency
> version matching issues (so I can see why mvn-jpp ignores them!).  Any help
> would be greatly appreciated.
>
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2418428
> http://www.cora.nwra.com/~orion/fedora/maven-ant-tasks-2.1.1-1.fc13.src.rpm
> http://www.cora.nwra.com/~orion/fedora/maven-ant-tasks.spec

Quick look seems to suggest your integration tests are failing because
you removed "install" goal in %prep and I guess that affected something.

Have you tried to find out why:

> # Fix 'install' was specified in an execution, but not found in the
> # plugin error
> sed -i -e "s|<goal>install</goal>||g" pom.xml

is needed? I am guessing this is causing your ITs to fail, but I might
be completely wrong. I might check on it tomorrow when I don't have to
manually install ant-1.8 into mock :-)

--
Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky at redhat.com>

PGP: 71A1677C