[fedora-java] Changes to maven2-common-poms (missing depmaps coming when building)

Stanislav Ochotnicky sochotnicky at redhat.com
Wed Dec 15 16:45:37 UTC 2010

Hi,

maven2-common-poms were in a bad need for cleanup. I deleted over 100
pom files today that:
 a) are provided by packages themselves
 b) should not be needed because we don't have that package anyway

Changes were also to maven2-versionless-depmap.xml spread over ~10 commits.

I am sure there will be problems causes by this, but it had to be done.
Problems should be easy to fix by adding compatibility depmaps to
packages themselves.

Thanks,

--
Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky at redhat.com>