[fedora-java] Java Projects

Andrew Overholt overholt at redhat.com
Fri Feb 12 14:35:28 UTC 2010

Hi,

* Rajmahendra <rajmahendra at gmail.com> [2010-02-12 08:02]:
> Just wondering what are the Java projects going on in Fedora.

There's the Eclipse plugins for Fedora developers:

  http://git.fedoraproject.org/git/eclipse-fedorapackager.git

Elliott Baron started this work and a few of us helped a bit back at
FUDCon in December.  Nothing's been done since then but I see a lot of
potential with it.  It would be great to have someone shepherd this from
its current state into RPMs and documentation for new contributors.  I'm
attaching a screenshot to show off its awesomeness :)  (I hope those
working on it don't mind me showing this sneak peek).

Andrew