[fedora-java] Looking for java co-maintainers (will help out in return)

Stanislav Ochotnicky sochotnicky at redhat.com
Mon Jul 19 08:22:00 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have quite a few java packages and for most of these I am the sole
maintainer. This is no good in case something comes up...

The list is here:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/sochotni?acls=owner

There are for example:
 * several apache-commons-* packages
 * log4j
 * few maven2 plugins
 * xbean
 * several non-java packages (you are welcome to help with that too).

Most of these packages have been recently updated to latest versions and
are pretty nice and clean.

If you own a java package or two and would like another
co-maintainer...just drop me a line.

I tend to think that sharing responsibilities for packages is better
than "This is my package! Hands off!", so if you feel the same: Great!

Enjoy beginning of new week everyone,

--
Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky at redhat.com>

PGP: 71A1677C