[fedora-java] Changes in Java packaging guidelines - RFC

Alexander Boström abo at root.snowtree.se
Tue Nov 16 15:06:22 UTC 2010

tis 2010-11-02 klockan 16:56 +0100 skrev Stanislav Ochotnicky:

> I guess it's partially my fault. Original email from Abo about packaging
> draft was posted in January (I wasn't here at the time) and I just
> skimmed that FPC email and missed Java guidelines changes (probably
> because I wasn't expecting them at all).

It was my fault, really. I had unread list mail and didn't notice that
the SIG had started up until a while after I'd filed the ticket. (I
filed it when I noticed that the GuideslinesTodo wiki page was not the
place to submit proposals, as I had previously thought.) I also really
should have notified everyone after the fact. Sorry, hoping to be more
communicative from now on.

Now I have some packaging to do...

/abo