[fedora-java] depfind

Stanislav Ochotnicky sochotnicky at redhat.com
Tue Oct 19 14:44:14 UTC 2010

On 10/19/2010 04:20 PM, Adam Young wrote:
> I notice that it isn't in Fedora, nor is it in JPackage, so I wonder if
> other members of the team have used it or even know about it.

Hmm...have you tried packaging it for Fedora? Seems like source tarballs
are clean of any jar/class files (but ant fails to build it, so I assume
you have some dependencies). One way or the other: Best way to have
broader audience is packaging your software :-)

Good luck,

--
Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky at redhat.com>

PGP: 71A1677C