[fedora-java] Issues with maven-ant-tasks / maven-profile

Guido Grazioli guido.grazioli at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 10:03:17 UTC 2011

2011/7/19 Alexander Kurtakov:
> maven-ant-tasks should depend on maven-project not on maven2. And for it to
> work properly you might need to create a file in /etc/ant.d adding maven-
> project and whatever else jars are needed to the classpath. Please do that in
> the maven-ant-tasks or open a bug with patch we can apply.

i wasn't aware of this ant.d mechanism; i found that a bunch of packages
need to be added there, should i open a bug for each one? or just
add it as additional info in the bug requesting to make maven-ant-tasks
require them?

it turns also out that one of the needed classes is in
maven-error-diagnostics.jar
which is provided by maven2 main package; if we want to get rid of maven2
completely i think it has to be split in a package on its own

>> This probably also needs fixing?
>> # rpm -q --whatprovides /usr/share/java/maven2/maven-project.jar
>> maven-project-2.2.1-25.fc16.noarch
>> maven2-2.2.1-25.fc16.noarch
> Yes, this definetely needs fixing. Please open a bug report.

ok, bug also has already been taken care of ;)

Forgot to thank you and Stanislav for taking care of the packages I own
and that i have a little overlooked lately!

regards,
guido
--
Guido Grazioli <guido.grazioli at gmail.com>