[fedora-java] SIG meeting - 29th June (Wednesday) 13:00 UTC - guideline changes, FTBFSs

Stanislav Ochotnicky sochotnicky at redhat.com
Thu Jun 30 07:29:37 UTC 2011

You can see the meeting minutes[1] for details.

Excerpts from Stanislav Ochotnicky's message of Tue Jun 28 13:11:50 +0200 2011:
> We will have quite important meeting tomorrow. Main agenda is:
> * Change of guidelines
>   *  Use add_maven_depmap instead of add_to_maven_depmap
>   *  Stop using update_maven_depmap and Requires(post[un]):jpackage-utils in F16+

Changes were unanimously accepted. We have until end of the week to
iron out the wording of additions/changes and then I'll submit it to
FPC for approval. It would be nice if more people had a look at
current draft[2] and made clarifications/fixes where necessary.

> * FTBFSs

Seems like we are standing pretty good overall. In case of any
problems, let us know and we might be able to help out.

[1] http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-06-29/java-sig.2011-06-29-13.01.log.html
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Akurtakov/JavaPackagingDraftUpdate

--
Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky at redhat.com>