[fedora-java] get rid of maven *DEBUG*

Alexander Kurtakov akurtako at redhat.com
Thu Mar 17 10:53:35 UTC 2011

On 12:50:40 pm Thursday, March 17, 2011 Christoph Höger wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> does anyone know why fedoras maven spills out *DEBUG* messages by
> default and how to get rid of them?

Please use maven 3.x (package name: maven) for F-15 and rawhide. The startup
scripts are called mvn3, mvn-local for mix mode (i.e. system jars when
avaialabe, download otherwise) and mvn-rpmbuild for entirely offline mode.
I'm giving you this advice because I don't know of anyone interested in fixing
maven2 in Fedora so your safest bet is to move to maven 3.

Regards,
Alex