[fedora-java] Trouble building jmock 2.5.1

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Wed May 11 04:45:27 UTC 2011

I'm looking at packaging jmock 2.5.1.  Package is here:

http://www.cora.nwra.com/~orion/fedora/jmock-2.5.1-1.fc15.src.rpm

Build log:

http://www.cora.nwra.com/~orion/fedora/rpmbuild.log

Error is during the tests:

     [junit] Testcase:
testCanMockTypesFromADynamicClassLoader(org.jmock.test.unit.lib.JavaReflectionImposteriserTests):
Caused an ERROR
     [junit] Invalid superclass index 0 in class file $UniqueTypeName$
     [junit] java.lang.ClassFormatError: Invalid superclass index 0 in
class file $UniqueTypeName$
     [junit]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
     [junit]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:634)
     [junit]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:480)
     [junit]     at
org.jmock.test.unit.support.SyntheticEmptyInterfaceClassLoader.synthesiseInterface(SyntheticEmptyInterfaceClassLoader.java:43)
     [junit]     at
org.jmock.test.unit.support.SyntheticEmptyInterfaceClassLoader.findClass(SyntheticEmptyInterfaceClassLoader.java:25)
     [junit]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:321)
     [junit]     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:266)
     [junit]     at
org.jmock.test.unit.lib.JavaReflectionImposteriserTests.testCanMockTypesFromADynamicClassLoader(JavaReflectionImposteriserTests.java:38)

I have no idea about this.  I've applied two patches.  One to use
objectweb classes directly rather than from cglib, and one derived from
the 2.6.0-RC2 release to support java 1.6.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion at cora.nwra.com