[fedora-java] Eclipse & WindowBuilder Pro

Chris Aniszczyk (zx) zx at redhat.com
Mon May 16 19:53:57 UTC 2011

Can you add a .options in your home directory with this in it...
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core/debug=true
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core/reconciler=true

Then run the Eclipse executable with -debug (e.g., /usr/bin/eclipse -debug)

And then let's see what's in the log :)

Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org