[fedora-java] SIG meeting on Wednesday May 17th 13:00 UTC

Alexander Kurtakov akurtako at redhat.com
Wed May 18 14:35:07 UTC 2011

Short summary:
* Guidelines changes have been declined and we will try to solve some of the problem with technical fixes first.
* We have agreed to kill maven2 ASAP. Currently targetting F-16 as no packages having Rs on maven2 and really killing it for F-17.
* Move to tomcat 7 (and servlet 3.0 apis) should start during the F-16 period.
* Announcement from JBoss about effort starting to put JBoss AS in Fedora. All help appreciated. Look for mgoldmann if you want to help.

Meeting minutes are available from meetbot[1].

[1]  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-05-18/java-sig.2011-05-18-13.03.html

Regards,
Alexander Kurtakov