[fedora-java] osgi system bundle

Andy Grimm agrimm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 18:55:39 UTC 2012

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 4:21 PM, Aleksandar Kurtakov
<akurtako at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

Ok, I can open the bugs, but I'm actually the owner of xalan-j2, so
that's just going to come right back to me. (and actually, somebody
just emailed xalan-j2-owners about it).  :-)  Could you help me
determine the correct way to get rid of this dep?

Thanks.

Andy