[fedora-java] groovy in dire need of a co-maintainer

Johannes Lips johannes.lips at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 10:31:21 UTC 2012

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 9:06 PM, Matt Spaulding <mspaulding06 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Johannes,
>
> I think you've piqued my interest. I would be willing to help out if you
> still need a co-maintainer.

Well of course, so far no one else stepped up. ;-)  Are you already a
packager and have some experience with java packaging? If yes, then I would
be happy to approve your requests for ACL on the package in packagedb.
The main task in the future would be to introduce groovy 2.0.0 into fedora
which will need a considerable amount of work due to the new build system
they are using.
At the moment, all I do is updating the stable 1.8.X branch, so this could
be your first task, since I think they released a new update recently.

Regards
Johannes