[fedora-java] == ATTENTION! == Java SIG Meeting RESCHEDULE: Oct 2, 3:00 PM UTC

Stanislav Ochotnicky sochotnicky at redhat.com
Tue Sep 18 13:28:08 UTC 2012

For the record this is my fault. I completely forgot I have personal
things on Wednesday, Red Hat Brno is hosting a Packaging Workshop this
Friday and next week we have internal happenings as Tomas put it so it
would be complicated to arrange everything properly.

So I'll just ask one last time: If you have issues with current
guidelines proposal, comment/fix away.

Quoting Tomas Radej (2012-09-18 15:02:48)
> Hi.
>
> Sorry, guys, due to some internal happenings we need to move the meeting
> by two weeks. Since most people indicated that Tuesday is okay for them,
> we select Tuesday Oct 2, 3:00 PM UTC as the final date and time. He who
> has a problem with that, please stand up. We have the whole next week to
> rearrange accordingly.
>
> Regards, Tomas
>
> --
> Tomas Radej
> FAS, IRC nick tradej
>
> Hi.
>
> Sorry, guys, due to some internal happenings we need to move the meeting by two
> weeks. Since most people indicated that Tuesday is okay for them, we select
> Tuesday Oct 2, 3:00 PM UTC as the final date and time. He who has a problem
> with that, please stand up. We have the whole next week to rearrange
> accordingly.
>
> Regards, Tomas
>
> --
> Tomas Radej