[fedora-java] eclipse plugins in classpath

Aleksandar Kurtakov akurtako at redhat.com
Fri Sep 21 06:19:13 UTC 2012

For this and other reasons there is jgit package which has its jars in /usr/share/java/jgit and there is also /usr/bin/jgit if one wants to use it as a replacement for git (there are certain cases when this is mandatory).
I think that this is what you look for.

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/rpminfo?rpmID=3214031

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team