[fedora-java] m2eclipse packaging inquiry

John W. Himpel john at jlhimpel.net
Tue Sep 25 23:35:17 UTC 2012

Good evening,

I see in BZ 847160 that Gerard was working on this for his Summer of
Code project.  It seems as though his last attempt (2012-08-21) to
package was unable to pass review.  Since then there appears to be no
activity.

My packaging skills are non-existent and my maven skills are barely
enough to generate an ear and war file for JEE applications.  Otherwise,
I would see if I could move this effort forward.

Is there anyone planning on finishing the m2eclipse packaging?  If not,
I guess I'll just do mvn from the command line. :-(

Thanks.

John