[fedora-java] Question about wagon-webdav build failure

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Fri Feb 15 17:03:42 UTC 2013

guessencoding fails to build in rawhide but builds on F18.  In the pom:

     <build>
         <extensions>
             <extension>
                 <groupId>org.apache.maven.wagon</groupId>
                 <artifactId>wagon-webdav</artifactId>
                 <version>1.0-beta-2</version>
             </extension>
         </extensions>

Now, wagon-webdav does not appear to exist in Fedora, so I'm not surprised it
fails to build, but I'm curious as to why it builds okay in F18.  maven change?

Anyway, suggestions on how to handle this?  I'm not familiar with "extension"
as a pom entry.

Thanks!

--
Orion Poplawski
NWRA, Boulder Office                  FAX: 303-415-9702
3380 Mitchell Lane                       orion at nwra.com