[fedora-java] [java/maven] Broken maven-shared-components pom in rawhide

Tomas Radej tradej at redhat.com
Wed Feb 20 08:53:41 UTC 2013

Hello to Fedora maven users,

By my error in judgment, most packages from maven-shared (like
maven-downloader, maven-artifact-resolver etc) are missing a
(Build)Requires on maven-shared, which provides the parent pom for
those, so a great number of your builds might fail because of that. I
am sorry for that and I am working on fixing the affected packages.
Thanks to all the folks who are helping me.

If your package build is failing in rawhide mock because of this, try
using Koji repos or build on Koji directly as many of the affected
packages have already been fixed and built there.

Regards, TR

--
Tomas Radej <tradej at redhat.com>