[fedora-java] New Java guidelines

Mikolaj Izdebski mizdebsk at redhat.com
Fri Feb 22 07:31:46 UTC 2013

Last time the draft[1] of new Java packaging guidelines was announced[2]
a week before Java SIG meeting. I didn't hear about *any* concerns until
the meeting begun.

Are there any concerns[*] about the new guidelines? If there are any
problems then it's better to speak up now so we can resolve any possible
issues before the meeting.

If you care about the guidelines or the future of packaging Maven artifacts
in Fedora then please take your time, read the draft and post any thoughts
on the mailing list.

Thank you,

Mikolaj Izdebski

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=User%3AMsrb%2FJavaPackagingDraft
[2] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/java-devel/2013-February/004633.html
[*] besides effective POMs, which were covered in a separate thread