[fedora-java] About XMvn project

Jon VanAlten jvanalte at redhat.com
Fri Feb 22 17:44:18 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

<SNIP>

> Besides that I would like to ask you:
>  * do you want do be periodically informed about the project
>  progress?

Yes!

>  * do you mind if XMvn announcements are made on this mailing list,
>  or
>    do you think that a separate mailing dedicated to development of
>    XMvn should be created?

I would appreciate announcements of changes that will be hitting
rawhide here.  It might be worthwhile to also create a separate mail
list as a general collaboration tool, especially if (and it's not
clear whether this is the case) you hope for this tool to be useful
to users of other distros or operating systems.

>  * would you like to see developer documentation? (how to contribute,
>    coding style, structure of SCM, future features and milestones,
>    release schedule etc.)

Yes, especially those last two strictly as a user, but maybe later
in the future I find myself wanting to contribute and would find
the others useful as well.

cheers,
jon