[fedora-java] New Java guidelines

Aleksandar Kurtakov akurtako at redhat.com
Wed Feb 27 15:30:23 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Well, we speak about cases where the fedora package has a pom.xml. Many times it's simply picked from maven central and has nothing to do with the upstream maintainers (many times this poms are plain wrong too). And this causes problems - ant, rhino, ecj, etc. - we fought problems with all of their maven central pom.xml files (some of them e.g. ant ship their proper pom.xml files now, but many don't).

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team