[fedora-java] XMvn 0.5.0 release notes

Stanislav Ochotnicky sochotnicky at redhat.com
Fri May 24 13:42:31 UTC 2013

I have updated current rawhide/F19 version to 0.5.0 (including buildroot
override) so you should be able to start using new features right away.

If you have time, giving karma for bodhi update[1] will be appreciated as well
(both positive and negative in case of regressions).

eS

[1] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/xmvn-0.5.0-1.fc19
Quoting Mikolaj Izdebski (2013-05-24 10:20:45)