[fedora-java] netty - request for comaintainer(s)

Mikolaj Izdebski mizdebsk at redhat.com
Thu Oct 10 16:19:21 UTC 2013

On 10/10/2013 06:10 PM, Jon VanAlten wrote:
>> There is an update to new major upstream version, which may be a good
>> opportunity to get familiar with the package :)
>>

> Good idea.  I won't get to it until next week, if that's OK.  Do you
> mean to update to 4.0.10.Final?

Yes, that's what I meant (bug #984551).  This update has been waiting
for quite long time, so there is no hurry.  I didn't hear any requests
for update either.

There are probably some API changes so we may need to be careful (I mean
checking if dependant packages work after update to 4.x).

--
Mikolaj Izdebski
IRC: mizdebsk