[fedora-java] Packaging tomcat shell scripts

Robert Rati rrati at redhat.com
Wed Oct 23 18:03:09 UTC 2013

I should mention that I'd actually tested the functionality and done all
the work needed for this piece of functionality to make it into hadoop.
  The missing piece is the tomcat shell scripts.  If those are packaged
then I just need to do a little work and I can include the functionality
in hadoop.  The same work will be needed for other parts of the hadoop
ecosystem.

Rob