[fedora-java] Fwd: [jboss-rpm] WildFly available in Fedora!

Marek Goldmann mgoldman at redhat.com
Tue Sep 10 11:55:21 UTC 2013

Right, the -21 version was a bugfix release pushed after I changed it in
the wildfly spec. I would even vote for doing:

Provides:         jboss-as = %{version}-%{release}
Obsoletes:        jboss-as < 7.1.1-999

to be sure that the upgrade path will be correct since I don't know how
many bugfix updates I'll push into F19.

Thanks for catching this!

--Marek