[fedora-java] javapackages-tools 3.1.0 released - support for artifacts in build-classpath family

Stanislav Ochotnicky sochotnicky at redhat.com
Thu Sep 19 12:15:16 UTC 2013

Quoting Severin Gehwolf (2013-09-19 12:12:15)
> > Other things:
> >   * Support for SCLs in macros, scrips etc which needed serious rework so bugs
> >     may be present bug backward compatibility should be preserved
> >   * Man pages for RPM macros (also in previous release, just forgot to mention it)
>
> Can I ask you to add this to:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Java#Apache_Maven
>
> Something like "For more information please see 'man %mvn_build'" should
> be sufficient.

I'd love to, except all guideline changes have to go through FPC. I was planning
to redo whole Java guidelines and split off macros into a "howto" style
document[1]. I started working on it, then went on PTO for a month, then came a
lot of different issues that needed to be solved ASAP so this was low
priority...In any case current guidelines don't reflect current state of Java
packaging (once again).

[1] http://sochotni.fedorapeople.org/java-packaging-howto/#_macros_for_pom_xml_modification

--
Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky at redhat.com>
Software Engineer - Developer Experience

PGP: 7B087241