[fedora-java] Javadoc packages

Omair Majid omajid at redhat.com
Thu Feb 20 20:53:32 UTC 2014

* Mikolaj Izdebski <mizdebsk at redhat.com> [2014-02-20 13:09]:
> My proposal is making javadoc subpackages optional, which means that
> for some Java packages they could be disabled depending on maintainer
> decision.

So the maintainer gets to decide how much work that is for an individual
package and if javadocs are worth building for that package? Sounds fine
to me.

As far as my packages go, given how much work I had to put in to get
just one of them to build javadocs, I think I will be dropping javadocs
for most of mine :)

Thanks,
Omair

--
PGP Key: 66484681 (http://pgp.mit.edu/)
Fingerprint = F072 555B 0A17 3957 4E95  0056 F286 F14F 6648 4681