[fedora-java] Replacement for JCEECDHKeyAgreement

David Juran djuran at redhat.com
Thu Feb 27 20:13:55 UTC 2014

On ons, 2014-02-26 at 07:02 +0100, Michal Srb wrote:
> On 02/25/2014 05:15 PM, David Juran wrote:
> > Hello

> >> The replacement you are looking for is probably
> >> "org.bouncycastle.jcajce.provider.asymmetric.ec.KeyAgreementSpi".
> > Is this class provided in fedora? I can see it in the bouncycastle
> > sources but not in bcprov.jar. Am I missing something obvious?
> >

> It is, but only in Rawhide. I updated bouncycastle package(s) yesterday.
>
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=500443

Thanks!

The javadoc sub-package seem a bit... Lacking. It has some examples, but
the typical API documentation is missing.

Also, I don't want to be ungreatful, but any clues what happened to
org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.JCEIESCipher which used to be in
bouncycastle-1.46? Any hints of what to use instead?

--
David Juran
Sr. Consultant