[fedora-java] Fedora eclipse package built on OpenMandriva

Stanislav Ochotnicky sochotnicky at redhat.com
Tue Jan 21 08:38:52 UTC 2014

Paulo César Pereira de Andrade
<paulo.cesar.pereira.de.andrade at gmail.com> writes:
>   I know some people will just say I was cheap and did just copy work
> from others, that probably is true :-)

Believe me, at least some people know that rebuilding our java stack is
no child's game (even if you "just copy"). KUDOS

>   I basically ported f20 packages, on a few exceptions I fetched FTBFS
> corrections from rawhide, or when trivial did it myself, but 99% of the
> packages rebuilt properly.

Here's the thing: You took "our work" and then you let us know of
problems in our packages. So I am more than happy about this.

--
Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky at redhat.com>
Software Engineer - Developer Experience

PGP: 7B087241