[fedora-java] Duplicate OSGi provides

Mikolaj Izdebski mizdebsk at redhat.com
Wed Jan 29 17:00:33 UTC 2014

On 01/29/2014 05:43 PM, Aleksandar Kurtakov wrote:
> For cases like objectweb-asm and netty I don't see a problem as the provides are properly versioned.

Let's say I have a package which requires ASM3:

  Require-Bundle: org.objectweb.asm;bundle-version="[3.0.0,4.0.0)"

That package will have Requires: osgi(org.objectweb.asm).  YUM will
install objectweb-asm package (version 5.x) because it has shorter name.
 I think there is a problem, but I'm not sure what's the right solution.

--
Mikolaj Izdebski
IRC: mizdebsk