[fedora-java] [Fwd: [ACTION REQUIRED] Retiring packages for Fedora 21 v3]

Mikolaj Izdebski mizdebsk at redhat.com
Wed Jun 25 07:44:33 UTC 2014

On 06/25/2014 09:27 AM, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> This message accidentally got rejected by the list.
> Could one of the (other) admins make sure non-subscribers can post to
> java-devel (I don't know the list admin password).

I would like to keep the list as it is now to minimize amount of spam
received. I can send you the list admin password if you want.

In this particular case the message was sent to devel-announce. I would
expect all people interested in Fedora development to subscribe to this
important list - cross-posting to java-devel wasn't necessary.

--
Mikolaj Izdebski
Software Engineer, Red Hat