[fedora-java] Error building Maven web app package in Rawhide

Simone Caronni negativo17 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 13:46:59 UTC 2014

Hello,

On 27 June 2014 13:01, Mikolaj Izdebski <mizdebsk at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 06/16/2014 01:13 PM, Simone Caronni wrote:
> >> There is no fix available, but you can workaround it by disabling
> >> filtering of certain resources, for example:
> >>
> >> # Disable filtering of bundled JavaScript binaries, which causes
> >> # maven-filtering to fail with IOException (see MSHARED-325).
> >> %pom_add_plugin :maven-resources-plugin slf4j-site "
> >>     <configuration>
> >>       <nonFilteredFileExtensions>
> >>         <nonFilteredFileExtension>js</nonFilteredFileExtension>
> >>       </nonFilteredFileExtensions>
> >>     </configuration>"
> >>

> > can't make this work. Can someone help me on this? I'm no expert and I
> > don't really know how to fix it.
>
> Sorry for not responding sooner, I probably missed your message.
>
> I've applied the workaround and built the package in Koji.

No worries, everyone is busy and time is limited.
Not being a Java developer I have a hard time understanding some of the
things. The "fix" I was trying to add was totally different and wrong than
what you applied.

Thank you very much!
--Simone

--
You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of
the shore (R. W. Emerson).

http://xkcd.com/229/
http://negativo17.org/