[fedora-java] How to build java packages with gradle-local?

gil puntogil at libero.it
Thu Dec 10 11:38:47 UTC 2015

hi
seem there are something of wrong, using the
new macro:

/usr/bin/python3 /usr/share/java-utils/mvn_build.py --gradle
/usr/bin/python3: can't open file '/usr/share/java-utils/mvn_build.py':
[Errno 2] No such file or directory
Task info: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=12137114

must be adde as BR also maven-local?
regards