Can't close systemsettings

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 19 10:05:22 UTC 2008

I guess this is a bug, but -

There has been a thread on a kde list about minimising window decorations
where screen space is an issue.  Trying it out on my netbook, I found that
Setting the Window Decoration to Laptop made a significant difference - thumbs
up! :-)

Then I found the snag - the three buttons on the title bar are maximise,
minimise, and 'On all desktops'.  There is no 'Close' button.

I don't suppose this is anything that a user can change, but it's a pity.  It
really would have helped.