permanently expand all threads in selected folders

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 30 17:19:26 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 30 December 2008 17:03:27 Claude Jones wrote:
> It uset to be possible to set the behavior for thread expansion.
> For certain folders, like the one I pipe this list to, for
> example, I prefer to have all threads permanently expanded. I
> can't seem to get that to happen any more...
> anyone?

I don't recall ever seeing the option on a per-folder basis.  You can default
to open, default to closed or default to closed with threads containing new or
Important messages open - which is my choice.  As far as I can recall that has
always been the list of options.  Could you be thinking of the last one?