Trouble with AdobeReader 9.1.0 on KDE 4.2.2

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Wed Apr 8 21:06:13 UTC 2009

I've been beating my head all day against problems with Adobe Reader no
installing desktop and icon/mime type files, which I think I finally
figured out and have it installed fine on our F10 KDE 4.2.1 machines.
However, still having trouble with it on my KDE 4.2.2 machine.

It shows up in the kicker menu, but not in the "Open with" context menu
in dolphin or in the "KEditFileType" property editor for pdf files.

Anyone else seeing this?

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion at cora.nwra.com