Just Got a Problem Report from Sparc Koji Build System

Sven Lankes sven at lank.es
Fri Aug 7 06:57:53 UTC 2009

On Fri, Aug 07, 2009 at 09:36:02AM +0300, Eli Wapniarski wrote:

> Hope somebody can help me with this. I just got a problem report from
> the "Sparc Koji Build System" which states
> After scanning the root.log I found the error listed below. Is there
> any special procedure I need to follow to report this or do I report
> this as a regular bug? Is it possible that this problem is already
> known? Any advice would be appreciated.

Unless you want to help out making current fedora on Sparc (see
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/SPARC for pointers) you can
ignore those errors.

The only architectures you as a maintainer have to care about/fix stuff
on are i686/x86_64/ppc32/ppc64 (with the two ppc-variants probably being
removed from that list soon).

There is a dependency missing/broken on sparc that is needed for
kde-workspace-devel. This is way, way below your actual package and all
kde packages for sparc failed like this in the latest build run.

sven === jabber/xmpp: sven at lankes.net