KDE 4.3 Dolphin connection to ssh host is broken

Paul Scott paulsscott at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 10:53:46 UTC 2009

Hi

I'm getting the following error in Dolphin when trying to connect to a
server via ssh.

Connection to server <name> is broken

It appears in the Dolphin window (either in the bottom or as a popup).

Unfortunately it doesn't happen all the time. If a successful
connection is made and I can browse the directory on the remote host,
then it will likely pop up when performing a file operation (e.g. copy
a local file to the remote host).

The dialog is an information dialog, there is no crash and nothing
written to stdout when it occurs.

There is however a lot of "org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown -
The name org.kde.nepomuk.services.nepomukstorage was not provided by
any .service files" but these appear all the time so I'm not sure they
are related.

Anyone else have this problem? Can someone test?

Cheers,
Paul.

--
Paul Scott