website mockups, what is fedora?

José Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Thu Aug 27 00:17:10 UTC 2009

> Be careful what you ask for, don't give them ideas! (And don't rely on me
> to block the nonsense, my vote in FESCo isn't going to count much against
> all the others.)

Please let us not put this out of proportion. :-)

More than your place at FESCO something that has done much for the KDE cause
on Fedora has been the wonderful and fabulous work done by the KDE SIG. That
is more eloquent that any word said in any meeting.

That work has not passed unnoticed to the KDE guys as well. Many thanks to
Rex, Than, to you and all others that have been working on this (I know your
names and fortunately the number is growing).

Sometimes is necessary to shout to be heard but if you shout too much after
sometime people will ignore you. Where to find the right compromise is always
a difficult task. Mostly so when the issue being discussed is something that
is important to us.

This list in read by lots of people, and sentences like the one quoted above
do not help in any way to your (our) cause.

>         Kevin Kofler

PS: kmail is refusing to place the default template when replying to a message
thus I had to do it by hand. This is really strange. I should fill another
thread with the problems found...

--
José Abílio