Fwd: Fedora12 (KDE) seems work bad on ati hd3850

José Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Wed Dec 2 19:22:55 UTC 2009

Subject: Fedora12 (KDE) seems work bad on ati hd3850
Date: Wednesday 02 December 2009
From: hongwei hou <neilhhw at gmail.com>
To: "Community assistance, encouragement, and advice for using Fedora."
<fedora-list at redhat.com>

I use Fedora12  (KDE)  on ati hd3850 ,but it seems working bad on it. When i
open the start menu ,the color of all items on it seems changing and the
desktop fold changing with it . Addtionally, I have not installed the ati
offical drivers , i use what fedora 12 provides . So any advice?

problem as described above, it is really a small annoyance.

Has anyone else using ati cards with the radeon driver seen this? Is there a
bug report open? If not I will open a new bugzilla entry and I will ask to the
OP to add further details to this report.

Regards,
--
José Abílio