4.3.4: KDE - no sound.

Petrus de Calguarium kwhiskerz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 23:06:12 UTC 2009

Kevin Kofler wrote:

> in kde-redhat testing
I got them all, installed and rebooted.

Before the update, I had pulseaudio and only pulseaudio in the sound and video
configuration/device preference for both audio output and audio capture.

Now, after the update, I have internal audio analog sound 4.0 and Internal Audio
Analog Stereo for audio output and capture respectively.

Now, didn't Colin's articles this morning state that with this new device-manager
one is supposed to have all of the audio out-/inputs if pulseaudio is present and
only one in the case that pulseaudio is not enabled? I definitely have pulseaudio,
ans I previously had it and just updated.