NOTE: KDE SC 4.4 Beta 2 (aka 4.2.85) is coming to kde-redhat/unstable shortly

Petrus de Calguarium kwhiskerz at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 02:33:59 UTC 2009

Petrus de Calguarium wrote:

> ...what I wrote earlier, so you can just go to the previous posts to read it ;-)

I don't understand any of the krash dump, but I just scanned it, thinking I might get
a clue. I noticed that the plasmoid, stasks, was mentioned, so I thought perhaps it
doesn't work with kde-4.4.

I left gnome and got back into kde. I removed stasks from the panel as quickly as I
could, before plasma would crash, and lo and behold, I have been crash-free for 10
minutes and have all of my desktops working, like in 4.3.4!

Nice job!!! I will poke around in the settings and just plain use it for a bit.