Kontact/Akonadi is disastrous on 4.3.85

Colin J Thomson - G6AVK colin at g6avk.demon.co.uk
Thu Dec 31 23:08:54 UTC 2009

On Thursday 31 December 2009 19:49:22 Petrus de Calguarium wrote:
> Petrus de Calguarium wrote:
> > So far, all is well.
>
> Correction. After a bit of experimentation with Korganizer, I am able
>  to create and delete entries, but akonadi complains. Nevertheless,
>  there does not appear to be any deficiency in the functioning of the
>  traditional resources I am using.

All seems to be working "quite" well here.

A few things.. I hope related to the Subj,

The ability to right click on an Email address to edit it, this option is
missing. No time to check with a standard address book yet.

With Nepomuk also enabled, sending an Email had a long "delay" one of the
Dev's mentioned that the Mail Dispatcher Agent should not be on by default
(it was on this box) correcting that fixed the delay.

Cheers

Colin
--
Fedora release 12 (Constantine)