kxkb don't show flag in tray

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Tue Feb 3 06:11:41 UTC 2009

Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> Problem here is that it isn't a Fedora issue, but a Redhat issue. It isn't
> a legal issue either but a sales decision.

RHEL sales decisions should not affect Fedora. Unless there's a strong legal
liability issue involved (and I don't see how, given that Fedora is not
based in China or one of those other countries where some flags of
currently-existing (we're not talking about the WW2 Germany flag here!)
countries (or "provinces" ;-) ) are banned), I don't see how such sales
decisions should be relevant to Fedora. If we ban everything which is
banned in some country, we'll have nothing to ship!

        Kevin Kofler