Konqueror won't talk to my router

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Feb 4 16:07:19 UTC 2009

Anne Wilson wrote:
> Well, I checked the box yesterday (day before?) and it still is checked.
> The warning is still there, and I haven't seen anything that makes me
> think it is running.  It obviously isn't running as a service, so how can
> I check its status?  Or is that statement sufficient to say that it's not
> running at all?

Looks indeed like it is sufficient. This should get fixed, Strigi should not
refuse to run entirely with the Redland backend. That said, I remember now
that in 4.2 prereleases it was crashing somewhere inside RDF-related code,
so maybe that's why they disabled it. (They didn't want to fix the Redland
code so they just disabled it. :-/ )

        Kevin Kofler