So... how do I write a KDE4 widget using python ?

Linuxguy123 linuxguy123 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 23:21:55 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-02-05 at 17:15 -0600, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> I don't think you can use Python plasmoids till 4.2.

You guys need to ship KDE 4.2 !  Now I really need it.  :laughs:

>  And I've been
> search for such info myself, last time I checked, there we _no_ python
> demos in the svn.

Keep me informed when you find info.  It should be pretty sweet writing
apps in python.

> This article you linked to itself is just 4 days
> old.

Yeah, I noticed that.  I actually did the first search a week ago.  Its
confusing because one could write an app using PyQt, but I guess if its
a widget (plasmoid) then it has to be done with PyKDE.