Korganizer delete difficulty

Petrus de Calguarium kwhiskerz at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 04:14:27 UTC 2009

I have set akonadi up to use an ics file as a compatibility resource. This
seems to be the proper way to do it. All my todos, appointments and birthdays
and their associated reminder alarms all work as they should.

However, when I complete a todo or an appointment has passed and I wish to
delete it from my calendar, regardless of whether I choose delete or archive
to a file, upon restarting korganizer, the deleted entries are back! I cannot
get rid of them.

Is this a known bug or have I set something up wrong?