apt-get problems

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Sat Feb 14 07:53:04 UTC 2009

On Saturday 14 February 2009 07:52:34 Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> Hi Rex

> The last thing. If you would be willing to link
>
>  /apt/kde-redhat/

>  /apt/kderedhat/
>
> I'm quite certain that I would be able to pin the repomd in apt-get
> properly. However. I still prefer the apt-get databases because they are
> smaller and parse much quicker.

Never mind about the linking issue. The directory structure you use lended
itself to unique identification so I was able to properly pin the kde repos
using repomd.

However, now that I'm using the repomd format I get

Err http://apt.kde-redhat.org fedora/10/x86_64/testing/ kdebase-devel
6:4.2.0-5.fc10
  404 Not Found
Failed to fetch http://apt.kde-redhat.org/apt/kde-
redhat//fedora/10/x86_64/testing/./location_href  404 Not Found

The other kdebase RPMs were found and downloaded correctly.

Eli

believed to be clean.