Can't access korganizer

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 14 13:07:08 UTC 2009

On Saturday 14 February 2009 12:48:57 José Matos wrote:
> On Saturday 14 February 2009 11:44:27 Anne Wilson wrote:
> > Power problems in the village are not entirely fixed, and may be related
> > to this problem.
> >
> > This morning I am unable to access korganizer from my netbook.  KWallet
> > is open.  Korgac keeps telling me that it doesn't exist.  Kontact crashes
> > if I try to pull it up.  If I go to the server box the file is there.   I
> > have made a new entry and re-saved it, all working directly on the server
> > box.
>
> The only time I managed to this was when I added a large (1 MB) email
> message to one of my todo items. For the moment it is working fine.
>
> > Can anyone suggest steps for troubleshooting this one?  Thanks
>
> Not me. :-(

All is well again now.  I'm surprised the two things are connected, but I
discovered that for some reason my nfs mounts had not activated on bootup.
After 'mount -a' the problem seems to have disappeared.  I'm sure that I used
to use the remote organizer before I had the nfs mounts.  Now I'm puzzled. :-(